Welcome to Redtag Handbags online wholesale store for handbags, luggage, and backpacks. This web site is for wholesale and retail customers only. Please read the entire page before you place an order. By placing an order, you agree to all the following terms and conditions of Redtag Handbags online store.
Please sign up for your Login ID and Password first
- To protect our clients, this web site is password protected. Please register first. Once your account is approved, you will receive an email with your password accessing to your account within 24-48 business hours.
- Redtag Handbags reserves the right to refuse password requests or cancel existing accounts.
- Inactive accounts will be deleted from our system on a periodic basis.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful completion of the checkout process. A second email with your invoice including shipping charges will be sent out after the shipment has been sent out through UPS.
- The receipt of the first e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell.
- You may receive an email or call from Redtag Handbags - Customer Service to confirm your order.
- Back orders are held for 30 days and shipped upon availability of goods, unless instructed otherwise
Prices and Availability
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- The colors shown on the products are an approximation of the original colors, and may vary on your computer system.
Minimum Purchase Policy
- Minimum purchase of $70 plus shipping is required.
- We accept Credit Cards only (VISA, Master Card, Discover and American Express).
- Upon receiving order, your credit card will be processed for pre-authorization.
- The orders with declined credit card on pre-authorization:
- (1) the email will be sent out to notify the customer.
- (2) The order will be canceled unless we receive the valid credit card information within 48 hours of our notification.
Credit Card Authorization Form Requirement
A. Email the Credit Card Authorization form along with the Order # to:
- For all international customers and/or who's shipping address is not the same as billing address have to send the credit card authorization form along with the copy of the credit card(front and back) and the driver license.
- Credit Card Authorization Form Instructions :
- 1. Print out the form on the link below and fill out completely by hand.
- 2. When filling out the form, be sure to write the amount that will be charged to your credit card. If you don't know the amount of your order, please call customer support at HERE.
- 3. Once the form is complete, you may:
Click here to download the Credit Card Authorization Form
Note: Credit Card fraud will be reported to the FBI immediately. Cookies, email address, IP information, and delivery address will be forwarded.
Shipping & Shipping Charge Policy
- Redtag Handbags offers UPS Ground, Three day Select, Second Day Air, and Next Day delivery. Redtag Handbags also offers special deals in large-quantity orders. Shipping price varies depending on destination and weight. Free Shipping is only for in state (Excluding Air shipment like Alaska & Hawaii) when offered.
- Buyer is responsible for the shipping charge. The shipping charge varies depends on where the order is shipped to and the freight will be added onto your invoice. All orders are shipped via UPS.
- Delivery time is usually 2 to 7 business days from the time your package leaves our warehouse. (It depends on UPS schedule.)
- Business day delivery service excludes Holidays & Weekends.
- If you choose the next business day service, you need to pay additional shipping charge.
- You will receive a tracking number when your order is shipped. (You can track your order the next business day.)
- Please note that merchandise cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes. These items must be sent to a street address (physical address).
- Availability of Insurance and Return Receipt depends on the country. USPS/Redtag Handbags is not liable for the lost packages that are uninsurable.
- Lost Parcels: Redtag Handbags is not responsible for the lost/missing insured parcels during the transportation. In case of such an event that the insured parcel is missing or lost, Redtag Handbags will submit the insurance claim for the customer. Redtag Handbags cannot credit customer's account until the insurance claim is successfully resolved, and Redtag Handbags receives the fund from the shipper. Also, the shipping charge for the lost parcels is excluded from the insurance coverage, and Redtag Handbags cannot credit/refund the original shipping charge. Please note that the USPS shipment policy requires a 60-day waiting period before submitting for an insurance claim.
- Please Note: UPS holds the packages one extra day at the destination to correct the shipping addresses, if the shipping addresses provided by the customers are not complete and accurate. Under the circumstances, UPS charges the extra shipping cost to the shipper (Redtag Handbags) for the Address Correction Service. Redtag Handbags reserves the right to charge customer $6.00 to cover the expense incurred by the incomplete/inaccurate shipping address provided by the customer. The extra charge by Redtag Handbags on customer's credit card account may show up after 4 to 6 weeks from the order date due to the UPS billing cycle. It is customer's responsibility to provide the accurate shipping address at the time of order to eliminate the unnecessary shipment delay and the additional charges.
- Note to customers in Canada: We ship Canada orders via UPS, and customs duties may be applicable. Customs duties are Canada government taxes levied on goods acquired from international trade, and as such, this tax is entirely out of our control. Please contact your local UPS office branch to determine if customs duties apply to your shipment, and if so, please note that you are fully responsible for paying these taxes, which will be collected by the Canada Post upon delivery.
This is a wholesale website and sales tax will be collected for orders originating from California if you do not have a Resale Permit.
We accept returns / exchanges on defective merchandise only. No refunds. We will exchange the defective merchandise or give you a store credit to be used on your next order as long as the following conditions are met:
- Defective items must be reported to us within (2) days of the date of receipt and returned no later than (7) days of the date of receipt.
- All return should be accompanied by an RMA number. Please, before returning a purchase you must contact us by email or fax to receive a return authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions (display RMA on the package - without RMA we do not accept any unauthorized package).
- No refunds or exchanges are given on closeout items.
- All returns must be in original condition including damaged or defective items. The credit will not be issued to the return items without the original packaging materials as they are discarded.
- We will issue a credit (store credit only) for defective or damaged merchandise including your return shipping cost (regular US mail only). The original shipping charge is not covered under this policy.
- Return items must be sent back within 20 days prepaid and insured for the full amount by a traceable carrier such as UPS or FedEx. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Returns sent COD will be refused.
- We are not liable for merchandise damaged during transportation. The UPS shipping charge includes insurance that covers damage or loss during transportation, and the claim must be filed with UPS. It may take up to 4 to 6 weeks to resolve through UPS. Please refer to section 6: Shipping Method for further information
We reserve the right to correct any errors found in our website price list, catalog or invoice.